Recipe of Ultimate Cabbage diet soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage diet soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage diet soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage diet soup recipe. You can have cabbage diet soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage diet soup:
- Use garlic
- Get onion
- Get diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- Use diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
- Prepare water
- Get celery
- Get carrots
- Use fresh corn
Steps to make Cabbage diet soup:
- in large pot heat oil & stir garlic & onions to brown slightly
- add both cans of diced tomatoes & water
- add cabbage, carrots, celery, corn. cover with lid & bring to simmer.
- you can add any vegetable or pasta to your liking. i use diced tomatoes with jalepeno because it has a nice kick with flavor. once carrots & celery are tender, soup is cooked. can be eaten heated or chilled. you can also cook in large batches and freeze it to make it last longer.
If you find this Cabbage diet soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.