Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Spicy Thai chicken soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To make spicy thai chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Provide 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Prepare 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- You need 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- Get 4 tsp minced fresh ginger
- Provide 4 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 lemongrass stalk
- Get 2 tsp sambal (fresh chili paste)
- Use 3 cup low sodium chicken stock
- You need 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- You need 2 cup shredded chicken (I use white meat)
- You need 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Get 1 cilantro and fresh lime to garnish
- Take 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Provide 1/4 cup rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like)
Instructions to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.