Steps to Make Homemade Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer pita margherita pizza recipe. You can have air fryer pita margherita pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza:
- Prepare Pita bread
- Prepare Olive oil
- You need Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic
- Prepare Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt
- You need Chopped garlic
- Prepare Chopped onion
- Prepare Torn Basil
- Provide Mozzerella snack balls
- Prepare Sliced tomato
- Prepare Shredded cheese of choice
Instructions to make Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza:
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired.
- Top with garlic, onion and basil.
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top.
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese.
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins
If you find this Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.