Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork spare ribs honey citron sauce recipe. You can cook pork spare ribs honey citron sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce:
- You need Marinades:
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger juice
- You need 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide 2 tbsp corn starch
- You need 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Use 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- Prepare 1 chopped spring onion
- Provide 510 g (18 oz) pork spare ribs
- You need Tea pot:
- Prepare 5 g dried chrysanthemums
- You need Seasonings:
- You need 2 tbsp honey citron tea
- Get 62 ml (2 oz) chrysanthemum tea
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger juice
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
Instructions to make Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce:
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine and chopped spring onion pieces, stir together and mix well. - Pour the sauce over 510g (18 oz) ribs and mix them well. - Put it in fridge.
- Simply place 5g (0.2 oz) dried chrysanthemums in a tea pot, pour boiling water and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Fry the ribs till brown, then remove and set aside.
- Combine and mix 2 tbsp honey citron tea, 62 ml (2 oz) chrysanthemum tea, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine well in another small bowl. - Pour this sauce into a wok pan and stir for 2 mins.
- Add the ribs in and coat it with the sauce for 1 min till juicy meat.
If you find this Pork spare ribs honey citron sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.