Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 simple doughnut toppings recipe. To cook 3 simple doughnut toppings you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Take Doughnut Glaze
- Provide 1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- Prepare 3 tbsp water/ milk (or more for a thinner glaze)
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract/extract of choice
- Provide Food colouring of choice, optional
- Get Doughnut Chocolate Glaze
- Prepare 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- Take 3 tbsp whole milk(or any milk)
- Take 2 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- Take 1/8 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract/ maple syrup / honey
- Use Doughnut Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- Take 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- You need 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Use Melted butter, as needed (optional)
Steps to make 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Doughnut Glaze: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon until a nice and smooth glaze is formed. To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and add some sprinkles if desired. Leave on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets or with a fork, put the whole doughnut in the glaze and turn to coat generously. Put on a cooking rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets.
- Chocolate Glaze: In a heat safe bowl, add in all the ingredients except the vanilla and place on low heat and stir just until the cocoa powder melts and the sugar dissolves to form a smooth but slightly thick glaze. Mix in the vanilla.
- To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and place on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the doughnuts are cool enough to handle or lay the doughnuts on a cooling rack over a baking tray and with a spoon pour the glaze in lines over the doughnuts to form a beautiful pattern. Let cool until cool enough to handle.
- Cinnamon sugar: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar and mix thoroughly until well combined. To use, dip the doughnuts in melted butter, coating all sides and then put them in the sugar mixture, move the bowl to coat the doughnuts and they are ready to be served. Enjoy!
If you find this 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.