Recipe of Ultimate Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Pizza Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Pizza Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pizza Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pizza meatballs recipe. To cook crockpot pizza meatballs you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pizza Meatballs:
- You need 1 bag meatballs(any flavor)
- Prepare 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor)
- Use 1 small bag Pepperoni - 6 oz. (yummy)
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Provide 1-8 oz. bag Mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Crockpot Pizza Meatballs:
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray……
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce….
- Add your ingredients….
- Add package Pepperoni…..
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours……
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉
If you find this Crockpot Pizza Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.