How to Make Speedy Mike’s Easy Guacamole
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike’s easy guacamole recipe. You can have mike’s easy guacamole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Use 6 medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots
- You need 1/2-1 medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing
- Prepare 5 small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do
- Use 1 tbsp Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly
Steps to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl.
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir.
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning.
If you find this Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.