Easiest Way to Make Perfect 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 simple doughnut toppings recipe. To make 3 simple doughnut toppings you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Get Doughnut Glaze
- Get 1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- Provide 3 tbsp water/ milk (or more for a thinner glaze)
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract/extract of choice
- You need Food colouring of choice, optional
- Provide Doughnut Chocolate Glaze
- You need 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- Use 3 tbsp whole milk(or any milk)
- Take 2 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- Get 1/8 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp vanilla extract/ maple syrup / honey
- Take Doughnut Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- Take 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Prepare Melted butter, as needed (optional)
Steps to make 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Doughnut Glaze: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon until a nice and smooth glaze is formed. To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and add some sprinkles if desired. Leave on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets or with a fork, put the whole doughnut in the glaze and turn to coat generously. Put on a cooking rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets.
- Chocolate Glaze: In a heat safe bowl, add in all the ingredients except the vanilla and place on low heat and stir just until the cocoa powder melts and the sugar dissolves to form a smooth but slightly thick glaze. Mix in the vanilla.
- To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and place on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the doughnuts are cool enough to handle or lay the doughnuts on a cooling rack over a baking tray and with a spoon pour the glaze in lines over the doughnuts to form a beautiful pattern. Let cool until cool enough to handle.
- Cinnamon sugar: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar and mix thoroughly until well combined. To use, dip the doughnuts in melted butter, coating all sides and then put them in the sugar mixture, move the bowl to coat the doughnuts and they are ready to be served. Enjoy!
If you find this 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.