Simple Way to Make Award-winning Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. To cook beef stroganoff you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stroganoff:
- Take 2 lbs beef
- Get 2 small onions sliced
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter, split
- Use 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Provide 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Provide 1 bottle Pinnacle vodka
- Prepare 1 gallon Orange Juice
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Pour a glass of half vodka add orange juice…begin drinking
- Cook egg noodles al dente in boiling, generously-salted water
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saute pan Add the steak in a single layer, seasoned with a few generous pinches of salt and pepper, and let it cook undisturbed for about 3 minute Flip the steak, and cook on the other side until browned, about another 3 minutes. Then remove steak from pan with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
- Return pan to heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Once it has melted, add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add garlic continue sauteing for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the are cooked and the onions are soft. Add the white wine, and deglaze the pan by using your cooking spoon to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Let the mixture cook down for an additional 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the beef broth and flour until smooth. Pour the beef broth mixture into the pan, and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the sour cream until combined, and then stir the cooked steak back in. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve over pasta, enjoy
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.