Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Fried Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried bread recipe. To make fried bread you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Bread:
- You need 400 ml Bread (strong) flour
- Provide 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
- Use 4 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 100 ml Milk and water
- Take 50 ml Flour for dusting
Instructions to make Fried Bread:
- Place the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt into a bowl.
- Combine the water and milk and microwave until warmed to 110-120°F (43-48°C).
- Add Step 2 to Step 1 and mix. Knead (by hand) for 5 minutes. Let sit in a warm location until it doubles in size (about 45-60 minutes).
- Punch out the air and divide into 6 equal portions. Round each portion and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll out each portion of dough into 13-m diameter balls. Make 2 4-cm slits in the dough.
- Heat oil until 180°C and deep-fry the dough. As soon as the dough is placed in the oil, it will expand. Deep-fry each side for 1 minute for a total of 2 minutes. Only flip them over once.
If you find this Fried Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.