Recipe of Ultimate Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer chicken casserole for two recipe. You can cook air fryer chicken casserole for two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Use chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- You need Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Take cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's)
- Use frozen peas
- Take shredded cheddar cheese
- Take shredded jack cheese
- Get hellmann's mayonnaise
- Take lime juice
- Provide garlic powder, onion powder
- Get Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning
- You need White pepper
- Prepare crushed salt and pepper kettle chips
- Take olive oil
- Provide cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool.
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside.
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way…
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes).
If you find this Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.