Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Mike’s Easy Guacamole
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike’s easy guacamole recipe. To make mike’s easy guacamole you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Prepare 6 medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots
- Use 1/2-1 medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing
- Use 5 small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do
- Take 1 tbsp Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly
Steps to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl.
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir.
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning.
If you find this Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.